A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragon Report #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano

Kano

Black Dragon Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon Report #2   Black Dragon Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Well, it looks like you can teach monkeys new tricks.

After almost being voted out, I decided being nominated for the duels just isn't for me. So I made a few moves and made sure I had the numbers moving forward and just like I mentioned in my last report, I campaigned for Skarlet and Smoke to be nominated. And what do you know; they were and they both left.

I noticed Raiden was nominated for the duel from the other tribe and I love how he tried to act surprised about it. It was obviously a part of his alliances plan to nominate him to face off against an inactive to ensure they keep their numbers against my tribe. Smart yet pretty cheap if you ask me. Especially cuz they're just gunna do the same thing tonight after we won last night's challenge...

Or should I say, I won last night's challenge. Love the fact that no shows up to help until I've completely finished it myself.

I believe I'm good until the merge at least, after that things will be challenging. I've managed to get Jax, Nightwolf and Kitana on my side from my tribe, but I don't think we stack up well against the other tribes big alliance.

Tonight is another must for us to try and even things up numbers wise, if we lose, I'm throwing my entire tribe under the bus in order to gain some safety come the merge, or we're just gunna get picked off one by one. Tonight should be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Report #2
Page 1 of 1