A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragon Report #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano

Kano

Black Dragon Report #3 Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon Report #3   Black Dragon Report #3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 am

So as you can see I've made the merge. Now things are sure to get a little more interesting...

This first vote is crucial and is reallly gunna dictate how things play out. If everything goes according to plan then Johnny Cage and Cyber Sub-Zero will be sent to duel and that will show I have everything under control. If a single person flips then my game could be over...

I'm slightly worried about Kitana, I have a feeling she is in cahoots with Raiden (Public Enemy #1 in my books, he'd be gone this round if that bastard didn't win immunity). I've reassured her that I want to go the finals with her saying it would only be fitting since we carried our tribe all season. Not too shabby on my behalf.

I made sure I contacted my entire tribe before voting to make sure we're all in 100% agreement. Sheeva just seems happy to be safe. Nightwolf and Jax seem really tight, and I have a final 3 deal with them but I may be the odd man out there which is why Kitana is so crucial to my endgame. If my entire tribe stays loyal and sticks together and we make final 5, Sheeva is first to go, then I really don't know what I'ma do just yet. Kitana is the strongest competitor in the game this season, so it may be smart to get rid of her at final four and move forward with Jax and Nightwolf or...Me and Kitana go head to head with Jax and Nighwolf, since they seem to be tight and may get rid of me in the end.

Don't wanna get ahead of myself though, if the votes don't go my way tomorrow it's pointless thinking that far. We'll see what happens tomorrow...
Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Report #3
Page 1 of 1