A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Dragon Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano

Kano

Black Dragon Report Empty
PostSubject: Black Dragon Report   Black Dragon Report I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:05 am

Well if you haven't noticed by now, Team Armageddon is a complete mess...

No one wants to work together, no one even replies when I message them (aside from Nightwolf) and when it comes to tribals, it seems like everyone is just picking names out of a hat on who to vote for.

Yet again, I'm stuck on a tribe full of morons. It seems like I'm the only player who's trying to do something yet these chimps try to vote me out, ha!

I've already reached out to the other tribe, letting Raiden know I wanna work with him once we merge. He didn't agree to anything but at least he acknowledged me, which is more then I can say for the rest of these monkeys.

We'll see how this tribal goes, I'm guessing my tribe will try to vote me out again but I'm petitioning to vote off Skarlet and Smoke or Sheeva instead.

That's all for now, I'm sure I'll have more to say come Duel time.
Back to top Go down

Black Dragon Report
Page 1 of 1