A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 9   Mortal Kombat Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Episode 9 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: I Have Fun With Survivor Ties

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: Things went from bad to worst for the Deception tribe after they had to vote Sonya Blade off when the merge happened. Distraught that they were down in numbers, they did not give up. After Raiden won a hard fought immunity challenge, Johnny Cage went to his ally Kitana. Things started looking up for them when Kitana casted a vote against her former tribemate Nightwolf. That coupled with Sheeva’s drunken night out which led to her voting for Kano pitted two Armageddon members against each other. In the end, Kano had defeated Nightwolf, making the Native American warrior the first member of the jury. Eight are left. Who will be voted off tonight?

Quote :
Kano confessional:

Idiots! All of 'em!

Quote :
Raiden confessional:

So this whole duel stipulation is working out pretty great. a little confusing at times with votes but it makes me feel safer knowing that if i get voted out i can always win my way back in.

the other former tribe are still not working together, and because of that 2 of them went into the last duel sending Nightwolf packin! hopefully another will go tomorrow as we sent Kitana and Sheeva in.

Kitana was an ally in this game but she is a threat so i would have had to target her sooner or later, before she does to me. chances are she'll beat sheeva anyways though.

Johnny Cage is my main ally in this game and comes off as very trustworthy, telling me about his idol and all.

Looking forward to see how the rest of this game pans out!

At The Immunity Challenge

Mileena: So how are you guys doing?

Kano: A little on edge knowing I'm the next to go...

Quote :
Immunity Challenge: The Crypt (Test Your Might)

The Krypt

Tonight's immunity will have to do with a place that we all hate, The Deadly Alliance Krypt. Deadly Alliance's Krypt holds lots of hidden aritfacts and even some characters. Tonight we will be doing a Krypt hunt. I will either ask you for The Krypt letters, A Krypts kontent or how much Kurrency a Krypt cost. Who ever answers first gets a point. Whoever get's 5 points first wins immunity.

Mileena: Please tell me the Kurrency for the item "Herman Sanchez" in the Deadly Alliance Krypt

Johnny: 272 Jade Koins

Quote :
Cage – 1

Mileena: Please tell me which Krypt the Character "Frost" is hidden in?

Cyber Sub-Zero: 272 Jade Koins

Kano: Frostmere Crypt

Mileena: (Just need the Krypt letters)

Kano: Open Koffin UB for 1261 Gold Koins. UB

Cyber Sub-Zero: iv

Kano: I have no clue what any of this stuff even means, Lol

Quote :
Johnny Cage - 1
Cyber Sub-Zero – 1

Mileena: What is located in Krypt "JJ"

Cyber Sub-Zero: 772 Sapphire koins

Quote :
Johnny Cage - 1
Cyber Sub-Zero – 2

Mileena: What is the Kurrencey for the item Quan Chi's Fortress Sketches?

Kano: 272 Ruby Koins

Cyber Sub-Zero: 337 Gold Koins

Quote :
Cage - 1
Cyber – 3

Mileena: What item can be perched for 1485 Sapphire Koins?

Kano: Koffin ZW

Kano again: Cyrax

Quote :
Kano - 1
Cyber - 3
Cage – 1

Cyber Sub-Zero: Alternate Outfit for Cyrax

Mileena: Which character can be unlocked with 424 Platinum Koins? Sorry. I accepted the answer "ZW"

Kano: Li Mei (edited)

Cyber Sub-Zero: Li Mei

Quote :
Kano - 1
Cyber - 4
Cage – 1

Mileena: Who is in krypt SA?

Cyber Sub-Zero: Jax

Kitana: Kamidogu

Kano: Jax Briggs

Mileena: Cyber Sub-Zero. You have won immunity. The rest of you please return to your confessionals and cast your votes. Please nominate 2 people to compete in the Fatality Duel tomorrow. You will have until 7pm EST to vote. Cyber Sub-Zero has immunity and I will now refer to him as the Krypt Keeper.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Wooooo!!!!!!!

Kitana: Grats Cyber! I just got in from work and thought I'd take a stab. Too little too late

Raiden: congrats cyber! i didnt understand this challenge Razz

Cyber Sub-Zero: I did, holy crap this challenge was up my alley!

Kano: Congrats, I have no clue what any of this stuff is, i thought Mortal Kombat was a fighting game?

Sheeva: Please shut the fuck up, kthx.

Some MK talk between Mileena and Cyber later

Mileena: Lol I always play with Kitana.

Kitana: day.made

Johnny: Congrats Cyber.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Thanks Johnny

Sheeva: Congrats Cyber.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Thank you Sheeva

Sheeva: Why does your mouth look like a metallic vagina?

Cyber Sub-Zero: For Pleasure

Sheeva: Sexual?

Cyber Sub-Zero: Yes

Sheeva: What a fucking pig.

Cyber Sub-Zero: No, I'm really more of a cyber ninja.

Sheeva: I've cybered with a ninja and you are nothing compared to that. I mean, just look at homecomingguardking.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Never seen the guy.

Sheeva: He's a sneaky ninja.

The former Deception tribe gets together to discuss the vote.

Raiden: i think if we all vote together again we should gain majority! what do you guys think? Kano and Sheeva?

Cyber Sub-Zero: I'm not concerned with Sheeva, i think we should at least consider putting Kitana in.

Raiden: ya i think we're safe now i dont think any of us will make the duel so kitana and sheeva maybe?

Cyber Sub-Zero: Sounds good to me.

Shao Kahn: Kitana and sheets is fine with me.

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

Well as it goes Armageddon fucked up their vote and ended up voting in different ways while Deception stayed strong and we were able to put Kano and Nightwolf into the duel, which Kano won. I won tonight's immunity challenge so I won't be going into the duel, I hope Deception stays strong and we vote Kitana and Kano. Raiden wants to vote Sheeva which ridiculous because she does nothing why vote her into a duel?

The former Armageddon alliance also gets together.

Sheeva: Kitana, I am not going to vote against you guys anymore since it won't do any good. I must be on my goddamn period.

Kano: Okay, i don't know what's going to happen tomorrow now. They all voted together like we were suppose to, so they're gunna do it again and we HAVE to this time. But that is just going to lead to a 4-person tie, is it going to be a 4 person duel?

Kitana: That's a good question for the hosts

Sheeva: Can you show him? I don't like how Kano got to clarify things and I didn't. And yes Kano, we have to vote together. I'm voting with you guys and right now I'm trying to divert the attention to myself so if they wanna target me, I'll be ready. I feel shitty for Wolf going.

Kano: What do you mean? What things did I clarify that you didn't?

Sheeva: Someone else voted against him unless I'm doing my math wrong. You pretty much said you didn't vote against him.

Kano: Oh, yeah, I voted for Johnny Cage and Cyber, I posted the screenshot. So who we voting for?

Sheeva: Raided and Cage.

Kano: I'd be fine with them. Jax, Kitana, is that okay with you two? Post here after you guys vote in your confessionals so there's no surprises this time.

Kitana: I'm fine with that. I haven't seen Jackson all day

Kano: Okay, I'll msg him letting him know and to check in here. I'ma vote now though so once it's done I can sign off for the night.

Sheeva: Kano I am sorta sorry for making this game more complicated than it has to be. I know I've been a bitch but I still have a thing for you and your red eye.

Kano: No worries babe, shit happens! You can make it up to me by voting for Cage and Raiden this time and not me, haha. I just placed by votes and messaged Jax so we should be good.

Sheeva: Voted that way too.

Jax: Sorry guys I'm here. So what is the plan? settling on the 4-4 tie, I dunno what you were thinking Sheeva. You bitch lol. it's done now, so long as yall vote how you've agreed we at least vote together. Wolf going sucked balls. Why are we not voting their weakest members? Shao and probably Cage given Raiden seems to be a machine in challenges. They will vote our weakest. Sheeva and I I would imagine and that's just not a contest lol.

Sheeva: It'll be a fun tie. Have we ever even had a tie in this game?

Jax: How will it be fun? It just means you or I or both will go out lol.

Sheeva: Some people have fun with toys and video games, others with whips and chains, I have fun with Survivor ties.

Kano: I'm guessing they'll be voting for me again since they already did once.

Jax: I would be shocked. In a tie situation they would surely vote our weakest duelers (Sheeva and I). Why we didn't vote Shao Kahn I'll never know. What hope have we against their two strongest?

Sheeva: Stop yer bitchin.

Jax: Shut you up you caused this Razz

Quote :
Jax Confessional

riiiiight quick run down on recent events...

made merge with 5 against 4 in my teams favour. raiden wins challenge. plan is to vote cage and cyber sub, sheeva goes and votes kano and someone else. kano and wolf end up in duel and wolf my closest ally leaves, thanks sheeve, u fucking mong. i hate people like that who are obviously stupid...lol trying to hard to be a villain, trying to hard to provoke people and honestly i can't be fucked with it.

thennnnnnnnnnnnn cyber wins the immunity and they decide to vote BOTH of their teams strongest duel performer cage and raiden, why the fuck did shao get away? it shud have been shao and cage as the vote but no and if the other team has any sense they will vote my old teams weakest challenge players left which wud be sheeva and i and i'm then out of the game, i won't even attempt a duel lol.

good luck "yall!"

Raiden and Johnny talk amongst themselves.

Raiden: you think we should ditch the idea of working with kitana? i think we have the numbers now. putting up kano and kitana might be a good idea.. we can always still use jax down the road, and your idol if we think cyber or shao will turn on us

Johnny: We can ditch Kitana. Kinda sad since she saved us last round by voting for Nightwolf but whatever gives us majority.

Raiden: i know. i really like her but she is a threat. what can ya do right? im sure she'll win the duel anyways

Johnny: True true. I might use my idol tonight. They realize they have to vote together so if I dont use it, it will be a 4 way tie between Kano, Kitana, you and me. If I use my idol in a revote me, Shao and Cyber will outnumber Jax and Sheeva.

Raiden: thats a good idea. i'd be surprised if they did vote together though haha

Johnny: lol. But we need the numbers so whatever it takes right?

Raiden: oh totally. this is a good time to use it for sure

Johnny: Alright then. Lets make this work.

Johnny and Kitana

Kitana: What are you thinking for the votes tonight?

Johnny: I have no idea. I just logged back on, I had to leave. The last vote was crazy. What are you thinking?

Kitana: I don't know. My tribe is upset with the vote and all. Would you want to vote anyone on your tribe besides you and Raiden?

Johnny: The only other person is Shao and Id be fine with him going in if it keeps me out of the duel. I know you dont want to make your tribe mad so what if you all voted me and I played my idol then it would be 1 from each tribe and nobody is upset?

Kitana: I think that would work. That's a risky play though with exposing the idol. Are you going to do it?

Quote :
Kitana's Vote

For my vote, I'm not going to mess around or try anything risky. I'm voting for Raiden and Johnny (Nick) Cage. We'll see how it goes.

Quote :
Sheeva's Vote

I won't fuck around this time, I'm voting for Raiden and Johnny Cage.

Quote :
Johnny Cage's Vote

I vote for Sheeva and Kitana.

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome back to tribal council, everyone. The fatality duel twist is still in effect, which means at least two of you will be voted into it. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

Sheeva: Good job!

Sheeva to Jax

Sheeva: Maybe you'll be happy about this.

Jax: I'm not happy one bit as it happens lol.

Sheeva: Fap fap fap. Do you hear that?

Jax: I never understand what you're talking about and I won't pretend to now. Good luck though Razz

Sheeva: I want to beat Raiden. Fuck him.

Kitana: Go Sheeva! Beat RAIDEN

Raiden to Johnny Cage

Raiden: well you were right about how the vote would go down, but sheeva is allowed to vote as well so what does that mean?

Johnny: I have no idea why she gets to vote. She shouldnt. I hope one of them forgets to vote on time.

Raiden: well it seems like cyber and shao might not vote either.

Johnny: That would be terrible.

Back At Tribal Council

Kenshi: By a vote of 3-2,
Spoiler:
has been sent to the duel.

Raiden and Johnny talk again.

Raiden: i think jax voted for kitana, so it was you and him and someone else.

Johnny: Thats crazy. At least it gives us majority now. Smile

Raiden: yeah. what i love most about this game is that challenge skills are focused more than social game, 'cause if either of us get blindsided to the duel we can still fight our way back into the game.

Johnny: I feel the same way.

Kitana to Johnny

Kitana: Are we still cool from here on out with Raiden?

Johnny: I guess we are not cool with Raiden.

Kitana: I guess. Do you know what we should do from here?

Johnny: I really dont know. Do you trust anyone?

Kitana: I don't know. Jackson seems like a cool guy. I can see what I can do. Do you trust anyone?

Johnny: I trusted Raiden but then he voted for you.

Kitana: Yeah I know. I'm hoping we have Jackson.

Quote :
Sheeva Confessional

My game was so shitty this season but holy fuck, so many annoying bitches here. I'm going to let Kitana win because I'd imagine she'd be more available during the week. I do have an ego and don't want to be eliminated, especially this early, but RAIDEN is so goddamn irritating.

The twist would have been more fun if we only had one vote and the top two vote getters duke it out. Would be more intense. Fun game regardless. ^_^

Quote :
Fatality Duel #10: Scattegories (Test Your Knowledge)

In this challenge you will be making a list. Using the word FATALITY list for each topic that begins with each letter in Fatality. For the repeating letters (A and T) the answers must be different each time. If for some reason there is no answer just mark the empty space with the appropriate letter to finish the word. For example, in the example if there was nothing for the letter L my answer would just be "L". The first one who submits (via PM to me) will win (Unless the second person has more filled out.)

Example:

Cars:
Falcon
Avenger
Testarosa
Azure
Lancer
Impala
Thunderbird
Yukon

Television Show:
Singer/Band:
Actor/Actress:
Food:
Color:
Book:
Movie:
Song:
Constellation:
Cartoon Character:

Quote :
Sheeva:

SHAO, you are by far the most worthless, weakest player and you sticking in the game as long as you did makes me want to kick a pregnant woman right in the gut. You don't do shit at all and you're not getting my vote if you make it to the end. You're a goddamn coattail rider and the only thing you're good for is sucking the dick that bitch slaps the fuck out of you. Your very existence is a sad one and you're a pansy bitch who will never have anything going for you. Good riddance to such a fucking abomination.

CYBER, you are one of the more annoying players in this game because you act like you're so goddamn funny and my hairy crab-infested clitoris is probably more hilarious. You must have fucked a computer hard in the USB port because you have the speed of a retarded gazelle. Nonetheless, I seriously hope you pick up another hobby because you're so fucking pathetic as well. You have a good chance at getting my vote if you make the end but only if you don't kiss so much ass which you'll probably do anyway.

RAIDEN, you're by far the most irritating character in this game. Your transparent attempt at keeping numbers while attending every duel only shows that you're an extremely expendable player and you might think you're calling a few shots when you really fucking aren't. You're not this amazing mastermind and you're annoying as fuck. Terrible strategist with the delusions of a drag queen with no ass. FUCK. YOU.

CAGE, you have nice hair.

Raiden: oh hai mikey elite

Sheeva: Please fuck off.

Johnny: And you have nice arms.

Sheeva: Fuck my teethy vagina.

Jax: Sheeva you can jerk 4 guys off at once. That's quite an achievement!

Back To The Challenge

Sheeva: Is this still going on? Good job Kitana!

Mortal Kombat Episode 9 Tumblr_m44eo4CGWx1qeiejuo1_500
(Let's pretend Liu Kang is back and is actually Sheeva)

Kitana wins! And sadly, Sheeva, you have been eliminated from this game. However, you will still play an important part as the second member of our jury.

Johnny: Congrats, Kitana.

Raiden: congrats kitana!

Jax: GJ Kitana

Quote :
Sheeva’s Final Thoughts

Fun game, wish I tried more, but it's all good. Been busy with school and work. Hopefully I kept you guys entertained. I know I started to resort to trashy MTV drama but oh well<3

Sheeva was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 9   Mortal Kombat Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:10 pm

Saddest episode by far.
Back to top Go down
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 9   Mortal Kombat Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:46 pm

A real tear jerker
Back to top Go down
Sheeva

Sheeva

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 9   Mortal Kombat Episode 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:13 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Episode 9   Mortal Kombat Episode 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 9
Page 1 of 1