A Wolf & Briar Mystery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wolf & Briar Mystery

Mortal Kombat Edition

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Episode 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenshi
Admin
Kenshi

Mortal Kombat Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Episode 8   Mortal Kombat Episode 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:20 am

Episode 8 of Mystery Mortal Kombat: Jury Bait

Previously on Survivor: Mortal Kombat: Team Armageddon Once again showed that they had gotten over the mess they were in the beginning and picked up an immunity win. Many Deception tribe members were not happy, realizing that their numbers advantage was gone. They decided to send two of their less active members to the duel, Sonya Blade and Shao Kahn. Shao Kahn was victorious and Sonya was eliminated. Nine are left. Who will be voted off tonight?

Kenshi: Everyone drop your buffs.

For real this time! We are now merged! There are no longer Armageddon and Deception tribes. From here on out, you are the Deadly Alliance. Congratulations on making it this far. Fatality duels are still going to take place and instead of tribal immunities, you will be competing in individual immunity competitions. You all should know that or why would you be playing this game? I will be posting the first one in a few.

Nightwolf: Congrats everyone!

Quote :
Nightwolf confessional:

We finally merged, with 5 teammates to Armageddon's advantage to Deception's 4 team members. It should be cake, with Armageddon knocking out all of Deception... and Kano, Jackson, and I taking over at the final five. However, we know that things can never be that simple.

Sheeva and Kitana are the two who could flip and make things interesting. Sheeva appears to hate the other team with a burning passion, and I've spoken to her a bit so I am not as concerned about her as I am about Kitana, who is much too good at challenges to take her too far in the game.

We'll have to get rid of Kitana somehow, someway... if anyone will cause my fatality, it'll be her.

Cyber Sub-Zero: Hugs are all around.

Quote :
Cyber Sub-Zero confessional:

so we merged, yay. But we still have to keep going to duels whicha means Kitana will walk to the finals. Which blows, I see no way to get rid of her I don't even think Raiden could beat her. Its a little disappointing we have to keep doing duels.

http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=335bb575d84d

Kenshi: You must complete that puzzle and send me a screen capture of the entire screen. If you do not do this, I will ask that you resend. The person with the fastest time wins immunity. Please PM me. You have until monday 7PM EST

Quote :
Jax confessional:

It's merger! glad. Didn't know if it was coming or not. So the situation is as follows. iIm in the majority (as it stands) with my former team. There are 5 of us and only 4 of the other team (once the next duel is completed) I was planning to flip to join Jonny Cage and Sonya "big tits" Blade but now with them being 1 member down even if I flip it's only a tied situation. I suggested to Cage if he had a way of accessing a HII (if there are any that is) that he should and it can be used to get one of my team out. there is no loyalty to this team. I'm not that invested in this game. I'm not treading lightly like I normally do. I'm not playing to win it. I just want to create waves, cause some drama and joke about.

I want to flip to the other team and take out all remaining Armageddon members, Making me the last one. that would be funnnnnn lol. however I think I sit pretty well on my team. We have 5 people, the majority and within it I have a 3 with Nightwolf and Kano so in theory if the all stayed loyal we cud take all the other team out followed byKkitana and Sheeva. However kitana is a machine in challenges so I want her out asap.

Stay tuned...Slackers!!

Jumping Jack Jackson Big knob Briggs.......

Kitana and Johnny Cage talk

Kitana: Now we've merged. Congrats to us!

Johnny Cage: Im so glad we merged. This is great.

Kitana: Yeah it is! You do the challenge yet?

Johnny: Yes I did the challenge. I did ok. How did you do? Jax wants me to vote you out if I promise to vote for Raiden afterwards. I think we need to figure out a plan soon.

Kitana: I'm still working on the challenge, but my time isn't going to be great. I know I'm not going to win ahahaha. Wow, you serious? He was talking about our tribe staying together to pick you guys off. You still have that idol?

Johnny: I do still have the idol. Yeah he has been talking since the beginning of the game that he wanted to flip but I figured he wouldnt even make it this far since he also wanted to quit.

Kitana: Ok. That's good for us at least. Did you tell anyone about it or do they not know? That's crazy that he wants to flip. He's been talking to me about hoping one of us wins and makes you guys feel hopeless. He's sneaky

Johnny: No I havent told anybody but I dont know if he is talking to anybody else. He is being sneaky. I dont like that.

Kitana: Ok. I think we're good because we can have the idol in our back pockets for whenever we need them. I don't know. He's giving me a worried feeling. So are we considering getting him out this tribal?

Johnny: Id love to get him out if you are up for it. If we still vote for 2 people I think it would be a good idea to vote 1 from each tribe.

At The Immunity Challenge

I have received five completed puzzles. This was fairly close and I'm actually amazed at the top time.

Fifth place with a time of
Spoiler:
is
Spoiler:

Fourth place with a time of
Spoiler:
is
Spoiler:

Third place with a time of
Spoiler:
is
Spoiler:

There are two times left. The two people with the shortest time amounts are
Spoiler:

The person with the second shortest time at
Spoiler:

That means the winner of this immunity challenge is
Spoiler:

Nightwolf: Congrats, Raiden!

Raiden: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn9httfgYVk&feature=player_embedded

Johnny: Wow, thats a fast time.

Shao Kahn: Congrats Raiden!

Raiden: i must have done the puzzle like 15 times to get that time. i kept thinking kitana was going to be me lol

Kitana: Grats Raiden! I'm anything but a puzzle person haha

Jax: GJ Raiden you fast son of a gun.

Quote :
Kano confessional:

So as you can see I've made the merge. Now things are sure to get a little more interesting...

This first vote is crucial and is reallly gunna dictate how things play out. If everything goes according to plan then Johnny Cage and Cyber Sub-Zero will be sent to duel and that will show I have everything under control. If a single person flips then my game could be over...

I'm slightly worried about Kitana, I have a feeling she is in cahoots with Raiden (Public Enemy #1 in my books, he'd be gone this round if that bastard didn't win immunity). I've reassured her that I want to go the finals with her saying it would only be fitting since we carried our tribe all season. Not too shabby on my behalf.

I made sure I contacted my entire tribe before voting to make sure we're all in 100% agreement. Sheeva just seems happy to be safe. Nightwolf and Jax seem really tight, and I have a final 3 deal with them but I may be the odd man out there which is why Kitana is so crucial to my endgame. If my entire tribe stays loyal and sticks together and we make final 5, Sheeva is first to go, then I really don't know what I'ma do just yet. Kitana is the strongest competitor in the game this season, so it may be smart to get rid of her at final four and move forward with Jax and Nightwolf or...Me and Kitana go head to head with Jax and Nighwolf, since they seem to be tight and may get rid of me in the end.

Don't wanna get ahead of myself though, if the votes don't go my way tomorrow it's pointless thinking that far. We'll see what happens tomorrow...

Raiden and Johnny talk in private

Raiden: so who are we sending to the duel?? Should we get a room for you, me and kitana? Jax just told me he won't be voting anyone from his old tribe this round, so that means he will likely be voting cyber sub zero and shao kahn

Johnny: A room for us 3 would be smart. I think we could turn Kitana and her tribe against Jax if we out him. So if we can get them to vote Shao and Jax I have an Idol I could use on Shao and we can send 2 of them to the duel.

Raiden: Jax just told me he'd be down for sending one of his own to the duel agaisnt shao kahn but only if the rest of our tribe is down

Johnny Cage: We should say we are down for that then Ill play my idol on Shao and we can send 2 of them. You think?

Raiden: sure that would work out awesome, but then they might not trust us over there anymore. we need to talk to kitana and see what she says

Johnny: Yeah lets talk to Kitana first. And if we can get one of them out the numbers are tied right?

Raiden: yeah. kitana wants to vote nightwolf and shao kahn

Johnny: That works. Should I use my idol on Shao or save it for now?

Raiden: what do you think? its up to you really. might be too soon for something like that. either way neither of us are going to the duel which is good

Johnny: Yeah Ill save it for now.

Kitana and Johnny talk alone

Johnny: Am I being voted into the duel?

Kitana: I haven't heard anything and I haven't checked my PMs yet. I'll let you know but I won't be voting you

Johnny: Thank you.

Kitana: Raiden talked about doing one from each tribe (he mentioned Sheeva, Nightwolf, Cyber, and Shano). I agreed and suggested Nightwolf and Shao Khan. Kano suggested you and Cyber to battle it out and I suggested Shan instead. Jackson messaged me (no names yet) and I floated Shao and CYber to him. I'd say we vote either Nightwolf, Shao, and/or Cyber. What do you think?

Johnny: that works for me. nightwolf and shao or whoever

Kitana: Cool. Idk his name hahaha. It's too hard to spell

The old Deception tribe gets together.

Johnny: We all need to vote together tonight if we want any chance that it wont be 2 of us in the duel. Does anyone have a preference of which 2 we vote?

Shao Kahn: Not really. I'll vote for whomever.

Raiden: i really dont like sheeva. Kano and Nightwolf are sleepers, they're both pretty quiet but are good at challenges

Johnny: Kano has proven lately he is really good at challenges. Would Sheeva and Kano be good choices?

Kano: sure im fine with that

Shao Kahn: Why not Kitana? She's a huge challenge threat.

Cyber Sub-Zero: I agree with Khan, Lets try and at least vote for Kitana. She'll most likely win but you know let's at least try. I'm good with voting in Kano as well.

Johnny Cage: The reason I was thinking not Kitana is because if it turns out one of them and one of us get voted in, I sure as hell wouldnt want to face Kitana in a duel.

Raiden: exactly. i think we should vote nightwolf and kano.

Johnny Cage: Nightwolf and Kano works too.

Raiden: k well no one else is replying so i am just going to send votes in for nightwolf and kano

At Tribal Council

Kenshi: Welcome to your first tribal council as the new Deadly Alliance tribe. As you know, fatality duels are still in effect, so you will be voting two people to fight it out.

Quote :
Kitana’s Vote

Here's my next vote of the game. I'm not entirely sure what number it is, lol. But, let me see. I've been talking with Jackson, Raiden, and Kano, also with Johnny Cage. It sucks because, as in almost every game, I'm playing the middle and both tribes, which is something I always hope not to do. For this tribal, I'm going to split my votes equally. I'm casting my first vote for Nightwolf and my second for Shao Kahn. Nightwolf, it's nothing personal but I just don't get a good vibe from you. Shao Kahn, I haven't spoken with you at all and if we're not friends, you're kind of my enemy. No hard feelings and hopefully good luck in the duel!

Quote :
Nightwolf’s Vote

I nominate Cyber Sub-Zero and Johnny Cage. The same reason goes for both of you. I haven't spoken to either one of you all game, and you're from the minority alliance. I hope this works!

Quote :
Sheeva’s Vote

Kano and Johnny.

Also, if I am voted into the duel, can it be after 8:30 central?

Six Hours Later

ROFL I meant Cyber Sub instead of Kano. Oopsie. Kano is being a dick now so I'm not worried anymore. Hope he's fucking out. Goddamn I hope this doesn fuck up my game though. I have no idea how many numbers we even have. ^_^ I'm so drunk rofl<33

Kenshi: I will read the votes and the two people with the most will be sent. If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

Nightwolf: Good luck, Kano.

Kano: G'luck man!

Before the duel, the former Armageddon tribe gets together

Kano: Way to stick together tribe!

Sheeva: Well that fucking sucks.

Kano: Anybody wanna man up and admit who flipped or are you too much of a bitch? If no one wants to admit it, then everyone take a screen shot of your vote and post it...here's mine (In case you didn't realize already I was loyal til the end).

Mortal Kombat Episode 8 2zdzwqd

Nightwolf: Well, obviously I voted the way we indended otherwise I wouldn't have been put in the duel. Whoever it was, they probably lost the four votes necessary to win the game. lmao sucks to be them

Kano: Yeah, it was just such a dumb move, I really don't understand why it was made. Even if they make it to the end, they're not getting my vote obviously, Lol. So now no matter what happens they have no shot at winning this game, congratz? Anyways, good luck Nightwolf, and to everyone else who stayed loyal, I hope one of you makes it the end!

Nightwolf: Yeah, I'm not rewarding the person who betrayed us at all and I'm pretty sure that I know who it is. If the other tribe can get you to completely sell out your tribe the way you did, then there's no way you deserve to win. It's way more of a credit to the other tribe than it is a credit to you, trust me. Have fun playing for 2nd place, 'Jury Bait'. Good luck, Kano.

Sheeva: Hey dipshit, get over yourself. You're being an emo bitch right now because you were voted out. I'll admit that I voted against you, Kano, and against Johnny Cage, but it was because I had other things going on and voted without looking at the cast list. Am I going to do it? No, because they're fucking irritating and now they're probably jerking off to their success, especially that fag Cyber Sub. Next time I'll vote and read my messages over and over but real life>games. Also, sorry to see you go Night. You were decent in our chats and clearly my hasty decision fucked you over but something else happened because my one decision still doesn't explain the other fuckery. If y'all don't want to vote for me, I get it, but I am not going to kiss your asses. I know I'll vote with you guys next time and if you have a vendetta and want me out, so be it but you'll lose numbers. I have no ties to the other tribe so whatever.

Kitana: I have no idea what happened with the vote. I thought we were all solid and it should have been the two of them in the duel. Hopefully the four of us will remain loyal and won't have anymore surprises at tribal

The former Deception tribe also gets together

Raiden: holy crap that couldn't have gone any better. the other former tribe can't vote together, some went for cyber and shao while others went for johnny cage! it's a good thing we voted together, now one of them is leaving!

Cyber Sub-Zero: I was thinking the same thing.

Johnny Cage: I was nervous reading that vote. Im so glad it worked out.

Shao Kahn: Omw. That was a mess.

At the duel

Mileena: Hello. Lets welcome Nightwolf and Kano to our 9th Fatality Duel. I hope you guy are ready. After you read this you can go out and see a thread labeled for both of you. You will have a total of 10 minutes to reply to the thread as many times as you can. You cannot start posting on the thread until 8:00pm and cannot post after 8:10pm. If anyone post before or after they will lose. Whoever with the most replies will win the duel Good luck.

Ten minutes later

Mileena: Congratulations
Spoiler:
on winning the Fatality Duel. Sadly this means
Spoiler:
will be leaving us tonight.

Nightwolf: Bye, everyone. Good luck!

Kano: Bye Nightwolf

Quote :
Nightwolf’s Final Thoughts

I knew that Kitana would come back and bite me. Ah well, the bitch won't be getting my vote in the end anyway so it's no real loss. I had to give up in the fatality duel, my computer kept giving me an error message between refreshes and that totally screwed me over as Kano started to increase the lead over my post count. Bad luck.

Thanks for having me, guys. Sorry I couldn't be more active or whatnot, but 9th Place isn't too shabby for a game.

Nightwolf was
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Episode 8
Page 1 of 1